Managers engaged in everyday routine work sometimes do not realize importance of internal communication system, or as they believe, there is no time for this. This is true especially when company is expanding.
Actually, if internal communication has its goal, has coherence and is clear, it becomes a strong weapon in hands of effective manager.
Well functioning internal communications can:
• Increase belief of personnel leading to utmost results;
• Raise moral and motivation within the organization;
• Establishment effective staff communication channels;
• Sharing the best, valuable ideas among your staff;
• Sharp increase of service quality and productivity;
• Reducing risks related to crisis.
Your company has great experience in identification internal communication problems as well as correct and effective decision making in this direction, communication training implementation and in planning interesting, valuable activities. Our actions in this direction comprise of 3 main stages.
Internal communication audit
1. Personnel awareness, communication research;
2. Interviews with management in order to identify their vision and attitudes;
3. Processing of obtained data.
Internal communication strategy
Next stage of data processing is the communication strategy planning which will specify your aims and approaches that will be used to achieve these aims.
Strategy as a rule comprise of several major points:
• Analysis – where are we now;
• Aims and objectives – where we want to be;
• Main target audience – staff, management, partners, auctioneers;
• Message boxes;
• “quick wins”;
• Resources- budget and employees;
• Methods used for communication, such as: პოსტერების campains, seminars, briefings, etc;
• Evaluation mechanism – decision about how to measure success.
Internal communication action plan
A good action plan follows the strategy; it is a way of achieving each elements of your strategy.
Action plan determines the responsibility of leading personnel on implementation of each action and creates evaluation system, which makes possible to monitor each actions.
Action plan is a draft, where you can make amendments as a result of changes or in case of identification new objectives.