Product packages most of the time play decisive role in customer’s decisions. During the years, our company has accumulated considerable experience in taste or preferences of customers in various product categories. ACT researchers and consultants are ready to share this experience with you and help you develop best packages for your products.
- What is the initial effect of packaging, that is, what is the preliminary reaction of a customer on product packaging?
- How attractive and practical is it for customers?
- What does the customer like and does not like about it?
- How easy is it to visualize and remember?
- Which elements of packaging do the customers remember/like most of all and which not?
- How thorough, easily understandable and convincing is the information on packaging?
- How does it correspond to the product in question?
- Does it create the desire of the customer to purchase the product?
- Choose the most optimal version of packaging;
- Improve the selected design;
- Make the process of buying and using your product more attractive and comfortable;
- Increase the potential of success of your product.