Testing the Concept
Testing the concept before implementing the idea and presenting it to the costumers, will help you revise the concept of a product or service to better tailor it to the demands and trends of the market. Accordingly, the likelihood of the success of product will increase significantly.
Testing the concept will give you a clear idea of:
• How useful and attractive it is for the customers;
• What the buying intention of a customer is;
• What its main advantage or shortcoming is;
• How competitive the product is;
• Whether or not this concept will meet your expectations;
As a result of the survey you will be able to:
• Revise the concept in accordance with the preferences of customers;
• Evaluate the potential of the product and make prognosis as to its success;
• Revise the product development strategy.